I am stumped on how to drill the soft head I got for Vulvana to attach the horns I got. So, I decided to work on Pizzaface Jr.
Dyed the hat with Sharpies then used elmers glue to somewhat seal the hat shape. I also painted the Pizzaface shield I got a few months back. All I'm missing is the Pizzas, but thanks to Tariff-Man now I have to wait until USPS bills me the tariffs, since the Spray-tanned occupant of the White House had the under $800 exemption removed. So for 2 toy Pizzas that I paid $26 with shipping and taxes included, now I have to pay a mysterious amount that may be closer to an additional $26... no wonder many sellers have USA and territories blocked from sales.
Well... Teeny Tinies... has made a pair of TMNT sets.
I ordered this one as I couldn't find it locally. Depending on how good it is, I may get a second one... or order the other one that includes a retro TV, a Boombox, and a LCD Portable game that is reminiscent of the TMNT LCD game by Konami. It also includes some crappy stuff like 2 useless skateboards, a Mutant Mayhem van... I wish I can find that set locally but the only place I've seem Teeny tinies is Walgreens and they only have Shark Cutlery, Christmas, and 90s inspired school lunch sets.


No comments:
Post a Comment