Aug 9, 2011

Odds and ends: Finally I got a Marlena Shipping confirmation

Not exactly the Biggest news ever, but I Finally got the Shipping Confirmation fro Captain Marlena Glenn. Let's see if she can come out of the toy chest in August.

Damn you Milla Jovovich. WE DO NOT WANT RE-INO 5!! The previous 3 movies were steaming piles of Zombie Turd... Unless they kill Alice by The Las Plagas, I'm not interested in this.

Holy bad driving, Batman! Catwoman nearly kills a camera while Filming Baledog Rises!
The suit needs more cat ears to be a Catwoman suit... Anne, darling, the suit needs more cat ears, otherwise it's a bad Baroness costume that you're wearing...

Tony's back, man! Joo better read dis in Al Pacino's bad cooban accent from Scarface, man!
He's gonna be back on top, man! or at least in 475 movie theatres across the States! Joo wanna play rough? OK! say 'ello to a Gnagsta audience!

A wild dog repellent that the Internet version of Bear Grylls would love! Scientists are studying Dingo pee in order to make a synthetic pee-based Dingo repellant.

If Resident Milla 5 was bad enough, the cast of Jersey Shore will be on the 3 Stooges movie... Do I need to elaborate on this... This Abomination!? Right now, I wish I could be distracted with something more awesome... like Thundercats or My Little Pony: Friendship is magic...

No comments:

Post a Comment