Sep 10, 2011

IT Came from The Toychest: I can't send my letters to Celestia!?

I was going to save Twilight Sparkle for Last, but some delays with Applejack...

(Meaning that I've got the Mane Six)
caused this small shift on reviews, thus Twilight Sparkle... huh huh! is going to get reviewed First... Spike, the Baby Dragon will NOT be assisting me today...

That duty will go today to Owlowiscious

or however his name is spelled...
Now Roll Some Twilight Sparkle clips!

OK well let's start with the review... as always 1 = Needs a lot of Love and Tolerance and 5= is already 20% cooler...

Articulation:
As said in every pony review I've made: As action figures they would suck and get a 1! As Ponies, they do OK since the lack of Articulation comes since G1... 4

Paint and Sculpt:
She's like Rarity, sculptwise... but in light purple... though it looks like a muted fuschia... Once again Hasbro failed to make her cartoon accurate. Her mane is Dark Purple, Pink, Dark Purple... not Pink, dark Purple, Pink! 3...
Accessories:


She has her comb, duh! She has her saddle for... Wait this bird is NOT Owlowiscious!! and Where the Hell is SPIKE!?

Sonofa B- I mean Dammit! dammit! dammit!I need to get a playset AND a second Twilight Sparkle!? Aw Hell No! You know that THIS is gonna cost Twilight some points...
2
Overall:
She gets a 2 That was mostly to the lack of cartoon accuracy and the Spike screw up...

Using the Pony curve she gets a 3... She should've and could've been better, but she isn't...

Aww dammit! This makes me want to change her score once again...

Dear Princess Celestia:
Today I learned that Hasbro does not give a rat's flank about making cartoon accurate Ponies. They even got Your Faithful Student, Twilight Sparkle wrong! I will love and Tolerate the ponies for what they are, but Hasbro needs to be more accurate with these things... I don't see them screwing up the Joes, Transformers or Star Wars... Please help them learn this lesson.
Your random babbling Student, Nefty

No comments:

Post a Comment