Oct 16, 2011

It came from the Toy Chest: He sucks... No really, he does!


Look, Kurt, I know that every time that you hear that someone sucks;it does NOT mean that we're talking about you! Besides, aren't you supposed to be playing Lex Luthor down at TNA? I'm gonna talk about MOTUC LEECH! Whose Action feature in the 80s was sucking! That's why he Sucks! Kinda like Real Leeches but this Leech is a slug according to Mattel's bio...
I think I should move on to the revies, cause the big red bat on his chest makes him a hordesman and we kinda know about the Evil Horde...

Articulation:
He's a Male MOTUC figure, so he has the standard Articulation. Yes he sports a new Torso piece, but the Articulation is the same. He cannot look up due to his head sculpt, but his suction cupped hands HAVE Extra articulation!! (Like Bow)
4.5
Paint and Sculpt:
Sculpt: He's Pretty Much Vintage Leech, Running through the Classicizer Machine. Thank the Toygods that his Suction Cup mouth was lost in the process... (Wish I could say the same thing about the dials.) My Leech luckily has very little slop. Noticeable slop spot is on the back of his head, but since the head looks glossy it is almost invisible when light hits him...
5.0
Accessories:
He comes with a Horde Crossbow and a Suction cupped Net... I dunno if the Crossbow is supposed to look like that, but mine looks a tad asymmetrical. The Net... I'll be honest, I sent it straight to the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONah! cause it didn't do anything for me... also that's treading into Netossa Territory... what's next Snout Spout trying to Steal Clamp Champ's thunder?
3.5

Overall: 4.33 Leech is an AWESOME Figure that helps bolster the ranks of the Horde... (Mantenna, Mantenna, Mantenna!!) and he looks FREAKING SWEET!! Yes some people (myself included) would have preferred a second head looking like the Staction, but the whole Head Ban and Anime Hyper Detailed crap would not allow it...

No comments:

Post a Comment