Sep 11, 2017

Still alive. Power Con MOTUC rumors and stuff.

I am still alive. Luckily hurricane Irma didn't do much damage to Puerto Rico. I'm still without power so I have to rant on my cell phone and I hate doing that. The new job is fine but it can be a bit tiresome cuz it's a graveyard shift job and I'm a morning person so it sucks getting used to it. Don't get me wrong I really like this job but it's just at my circadian cycle isn't ready for it yet.

So Man-E-Faces was revealed at Power-Con for the Filmation sub. With his loincloth and Boots we could totally make Songster.
Granita will have her bend over transformation. Lodar will come with the slave City chains.

Wave one will be shipping a late October early November.
Ways to will be able to be pre-ordered on October from October 1st to Halloween.
Now here comes the rumor part:
Stridor is coming. No date yet.
They're looking into Snake Mountain most likely is going to be reduced in size a little bit even further. I know it sucks...
Price point will hurt a little bit so far the rumor is $500, but to be fair this is not Mattel; this is a smaller company and the price when he was to be expected. I hope it gets done cuz it's Snake Mountain. Electronics will not be added to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment