Apr 25, 2018

It came from the Toy Chest: Spider-Man Noir...

I have nothing witty to write here.
Alternate Universe where everything is a film noir. He's  another Peter Parker and he fights noir versions of Spidey's villains.
Peter: Ah, finally I can take a leak!
Hmm, wonder if this ame is any good...
GP: Move bitch, get out the way!
Peter: Urrrk!
GP: Hey Tiger, you just been Gwenpooled!
Are you OK? Or do I need to call Mephisto to undo this?

Articulation:
Standard ML fare. I think he might have parts from a Ghost Rider or Red Skull combined with Samuel L. Jackson...
This figure lends itself for a Red Skull Custom.


The reason I mention the sculpt, is because the body is not shited for Spidey poses. Especially  with the coat being a bit in the way.
4.0

Paint and sculpt
The body is Comic Book Star Lord (I was wrong in my previous assumption) with the Nicl Fury coat.
He's black, on black, on black with minimal gray and silver paint applications.
He's  supposed to have a fedora but they didn't  give him one. Seriously, Custom Red Skull!!
4.5


Accessories:
2 blasters
BaF piece
He needed the fedora.
4.0

Overall:
Noir Parker gets a 4.17 as his final score. For a version of Spider-Man that I don't  care abiut, he's  good looling, but seriously, does the Red Skull head fit him?

No comments:

Post a Comment