Nov 26, 2018

Super7 Pulled a Malibu Stacy... and I fell for it.



Yes, boys and girls... After falling prey to Cherry Coke Hordak, Hulk Snot King Grayskull, Gay Joke Prince Adam... who is so deep in my closet that it hasn't come out the toy chest... Well...


This is what Super7 put on sale today... Not really sold out, but there have been some issues that they were taking care off with some "suspicious orders".


Simpsons did it first...
But here's the thing... I pre-ordered an Ultimate Filmation He-Man that comes with 3 heads, Sword, Ax, and Shield... Now, earlier today I bought this:

So, I can't help but feel a bit like this:

We'll find out once he arrives... I still can't believe I fell for this...
I can hear my old man saying SON, I AM DISAPPOINT...
and My mother's ghost being all: "He's right, you know!"

Here come the Wakandan Princes to offer me glory, money and the powers of the Black Panther but only if I pay $500 or something in order for them to wire me the money and the Heart Shaped Herb juice...

Update!!!

Thursday, November 29, 2018 will have the rest of the batch for sale... if you wanna be a sucker like me, then hit Super7 and get this He-Man with a brand new hat...

No comments:

Post a Comment