Nov 1, 2018

Odds and ends POST-Halloween 2018 edition...

My Doc Ock costume was a failure. The Harness couldn't withstand the weight of the tentacles. I was sad... having an Otto Octavius pre accident costume is not fun.

But this is not the failure I want to address... The Doctress has failed to deliver a Christmas special... or WILL fail, because it was cancelled. They claim they have run out of ideas for a special... it's not like they could do something simple and um, WORK ON THE CHARACTERS and how two of the companions lost a person very dear to them and the effects of this loss on their Christmas spirit. Maybe the police girl would try to get the Doctor involved in trying to heal them with Christmas. Buuut there is NO Christmas special for us...

Noelle Stevenson's She-Ra  (in name only) will premire 3 days earlier...
Will I eat crow? Will supporters eat crow? 13th of November is the date...
I smell a turd...

I have been waiting for this day...


Adi Sahnkar is in talks to produce a series based on our favorite Hylian named Link...
Yup, the producer of Castlevania wants to make a Zelda... and he's in talks with others to do so...
Yuck, Fes!


No comments:

Post a Comment