Jun 1, 2020

Marvel Legends Strong Guy wave revealed

Behold the Strong Guy Wave with The Mighty Spector... I guess Toyguru must be proud.

Mister Joestar calm down your tits! I hope you read that in a horrible Avdol impression. But Juggernaut's partner in crime and relative of Banshee,  Black Tom Cassidy is one of the figures of this wave.

Good grief... Shut it, old man! Warpath, and Maverick are in this too... Almost makes me wish for a Team X set. With wolvie and Sabretooth in their Team X outfits. Maybe toss in a Carbonadium Synthesizer as a bonus accessory.

Sunspot is looking pretty cool... but


A PIRATE DEADPOOL!? That kills all of my JoJo references... but I can go With...

It's this or Captain Jack Sparrow...

The one I'm more Clueless than Alicia Silverstone is Shiklah... oh, she's a recent Morrigan knockoff... I have a feeling she'll stick to pegs like Chicle...
I don't know it feels like the Deadpool stuff will be the Peg warmers...

No comments:

Post a Comment