Dec 24, 2021

Tis a dark time for He-Man

 No, this isn't a Kevin Smith sucks ass, or Mattel is run by a bunch of nincompoops that make Rocksteady and Bebop seem competent rant. This rant is related to He-Man's father... not King Randor, but Mark Taylor, the creator of He-Man... Vikor and Demo-Man were part of the proto-MOTU before the designs evolved into the He-Man and Skeletor that we know and love.

Sadly, Master Taylor, has been seen by Haley Joel Osment. I don't have any info on the details of his passing, nor do I want to dig deep. All I know is that various trusted members of the MOTU community have confirmed Master Mark Taylor's passing. I never met the man personally, but his work has left an enormous impact in my life. 

Mark Taylor: The Master behind the Masters of the Universe.
My condolences to his friends and family left behind. Good Journey Master Taylor... Good Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment