Mar 1, 2023

Just when I was thinking about Quitting Marvel Legends, Hasbro does this:

 I believe that I've talked about my favorite Spider-Man villain being one Otto... sorry, Doctor Otto Octavius. Well, They're making an Animated Series accurate version of Doc Ock... with Bendy Tentacles.

Technically, I'm not that into that suit, but the Bendy tentacles, if compatible with the other Doc Ock, I could have the bestest comic book Doc Ock, and this Ock gets decent, but unposable tentacles... or not, because I might give the ToyBiz Ock tentacles to this one as an alternative... but this Doc Ock is not alone.

Huh? What's this? Do my eyes deceive me or is this a TAS figure of Aunt May? I so want to get this!!! Hell, I might even have to skip Doc Ock in order to get Aunt May...

And it's a Hasbro Pulse exclusive pack...
Godfuckingdammit!! FedEx is gonna rape my wallet. Would it be too much to ask for Uncle Ben?


No comments:

Post a Comment