Oct 26, 2023

Nefty's fanfic corner

 Now if I fully understood how to do this, I'd add a cute little page showcasing The Neftyverse affiliated Links... and I ain't talking about Mr. EXCUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS!!

But since I'm an idiot and not a professional this is how it will go:

Nefty's fanfic corner: Home of the Neftyverse mythos and more.

Since I will be dealing with fanfiction I have to set an adult content warning. This is a preemptive measures in some fanfics have adult content and I'm just covering my ass to avoid the wrath of blogger and Google.

The blog is Bare Bones right now but I'll be working on it while keeping the house of rants active. There is a small trigger warning, I won't be updating that blog as often due to the nature of it. Renting is a lot easier than writing fanfic or reviewing fanfic, so those posts will take longer. Also it's going to be an alternative in order for me to avoid suffering from burnout. In other words I'm going to be mimicking George RR Martin.

My original plan was to make a Blog about hentai, where I would discuss some of my favorite hentai, review more adult toys, but since blogger/google are being a bit sensitive about adult content that is on hold...

Update: Chapter 1 of the first fic has been released! 

No comments:

Post a Comment