Sep 13, 2026

It came from the Toy Chest: Ringside Collectibles Hardocre pack

 I don't buy from Ringside often, because there isn't a huge variety in accessories. Most of them seem the same as Figures Toy Company's.

Roughly ⅔ of the accessories called my attention as I had never seen them on FTC's line-up:
Here we go!
FINISH HIM!

The Rack with Barbed wire is in both sites. It's bigger than I expected. 

Sadly the Pizza cutter has a puny handle

I hope the one from Teeny Tinies is better. The main Item I wanted was disappointing.

I wish we had More of these. Dammit, where's that 40-year old virgin clip?

Cuffs aren't the best, but they work... on Super7 figures.

Nailed 2×4 and a barbed wired bat... they're decent. Mught give the board to Rat King I.

Mikey: Like Hyah! Dude...
April 30th will be Legendary.

The Torch was another on the most wanted items. The trash can is OK.

Mikey: Nyeh nyeh nyeh myeeeeeeeh!
I Have a Pony Jar! Need to place pony and fill it with... you get the idea.

Mikey: Whoa! You almost fell into those thumbtacks and Barbed wire...
Trump: You saved me...
Mikey: Yeah, so I could ask you about my a
DOGE check, my Tariff Check, and my Vote Republican on the Midterms... that's like $12K you owe me, dude.

The next Items are familiar territory.












No comments:

Post a Comment