Nov 1, 2011

Take That! Hold it! Objection!

I'm feeling the Phoenix Rising from the ashes, No I ain't talking about Jean Grey... Once again I'm talking about Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: the movie. I vaguely mentioned it in an article with Bear Grylls acknowledging his pee drinking...

Well, the movie seems to be getting made...

My brain exploded twice! when I saw this...

After this Phoenix Wright Business I should take a cold shower... On second thought I should not... More pics can be seen here... There is only one thing that has been a disappointment for me...

Ryoga is probably lost...

Probably lost as well...
Still don't have an idea of what I'm talking about? Ranma 1/2 in Live Action... Luckily it's made in Japan and the Ranma 1/2 WTF factor will probably remain as intact as the budget allows...

Once again I see myself writing something Mattel related... Don't worry Mr. Neitlich, this time it's Barbie Related... Another adult collector barbie stirs up some controversy... She's inked! *Le Gasp!* think of the little children! OK, ass-backwards reactions like this justify the reason why Mattel employees treat their customers like morons...
The Tokidoki Barbie is a Gold Label item... Remember the Twidoll reviews?
The Twi dolls are Pink Label... The lowest of the Barbie Collectible Totem pole...
The Tokidoki Barbie is a Gold Label item... What do these mean?
Platinum Label is the TOP of the Totem. Their production numbers are allegedly less than 1,000 dolls.
Gold Label is the second most valuable level with less than 25,000 dolls. The "Controversial Barbie" is a Gold Label Item... (already sold out on Barbiecollector.com)
Silver Label are a step above Pink and they CAN be found on retailers, but not all 50,000 of them... SOME make it to retail...
Pink Label are widely available, but in lesser amounts than normal plain old barbie dolls marketed for girls.

The "Controversy" is just a bunch of people who don't understand the adult collectors and think that because it is released under the Barbie Brand, then it IS for girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment