Jan 21, 2012

Uh, I think that I may NEED TP for my Bunghole now...

I just saw the most awesome/somewhat creepiest thing I've ever seen!
Realistic versions of Beavis and Butt-Head
All I've got to say is: I'd LOVE to see a Live Action Beavis AND Butt-Head movie using these Prosthetic pieces!
Picture The Great Cornholio!!
Mike Judge should voice Mr. Anderson, cause they'll probably choose other VA's for B&BH...

Since I'm talking about B&BH... STOP IT WITH THE JERSEY SHORE CLIPS!! I still despise the show and every clip reminds me how bad the show is... Before any one of you points your fingers at me and mention Ponies, take a look at what you're defending... If you defend Snooki by attacking ponies, I pity you... Ponies spread love and tolerance... Jersey Shore... Awful stereotypes, awful behavior and promoting the Tanned Punching Bag...

Now I wish that B&BH kept making fun out of the OTHER non-Jersey Shore shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment