Mar 13, 2012

Hey What the!? No more drinking Piss?

Discovery Channel Fired me... Time to drink my own piss.

But what am I going to watch now!? Les Stroud is gone, I think Man, Woman, Wild got the ax. Not so certain on the status of Dual Survival... How can I be an armchair survivalist without the guy who made the most stunts that look like they are the most likely ways to get killed in the wild!


Apparently Discovery had two projects for Bear to do due to his contract and he is not doing them. (Is he wussing out?) So they fired Bear... I wonder what they'll do now? It better not be another crappy Alaskan gold, crab, or some other crap show... Looks like Mythbusters is the only thing left for me to watch on Discovery... Unless they replace Bear Grylls with Johnny Knoxville or something... Jackass vs Wild... OK that would be pretty awesome...

Part of me wonders what were the projects that Bear did not want to do? Man vs Jersey Shore? A Survivorman clone just to prove that Bear is tough enough? We will never know...
Bear, we will miss your pee and poop drinking, larva eating, seal bodysuit wearing, sheepingbag sleeping, naked jumping jacking butt! I don't always drink piss, but when I do... Who am I kidding I've no reason to drink pee! I'd rather stay thirsty my friends! Cause by the point I'm considering drinking my own pee I MIGHT be dehydrated... I'll leave the pee drinking to the professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment