Jul 5, 2012

I want to make a Fabulous Secret Powers joke...

I suppose he could be called Flashor: Heroic Nudist Warrior!!
I really don't care about the naked guy riding Battle Cat... I'm MORE INTERESTED in the LIFE SIZED Battle Cat in Northampton...

It makes me wish we HAD an Adult Ride-On Battle Cat

It needs to be 50% larger...
Seriously, an Adult Sized Ride-On Battle Cat Rocking steed... thing would be pretty cool...
Now add a Life Size Power Sword or at least a Wii or PS3 Move He-Man game and that would be super duper cool... Kicking butt as He-Man while riding Battle Cat. I did not mention Kinnect cause flailing my arms without a controller is a bit too disturbing for me...

Also in other news...
He is coming... wait that did not sound right

I found a Spector from a reseller... The Mighty Spector will be the star of an upcoming ICFTTC...
I will face the Spector and review him... (making part 3 of the Spector series of Articles) In th e meantime I leave y'all with a video of another purple time traveler



No comments:

Post a Comment