Mar 23, 2013

Aaaaaand they're back together again...

Miley and Hunger Games... not Peeta, the Other guy! Thor's Little brother... that guy... are back together again! We can now rejoice in the fact that the Wig is angry... It needs Miley alone to force her to rejoin it... So they can be Hannah once more... Yeah, Crazy symbiotic Wig sounds like better news than Miley and Liam being together again... For who knows how long until the next Separation... On and Off Relationships are very risky... not to mention emotionally draining.




But since Miley Can't be Tamed... (yeah... I went there. I mean, it's the obvious pun to use, a bit lame since I posted the video above, but yeah... whatever... Nobody's perfect... OK sorry about that last one.) I see another break coming before the end of Summer. Let's see how her new music works out... She's been working with Snoop D... I mean Lion... He's still Snoop Lion, right? Even if Snoop Lion makes no sense since The Snoop part comes from Snoopy... a Dog... wait a second... do my ears deceive me or does Snoopy's thought voice sounds like...

Yup... Snoopy is Liquid Snake... MIND CRUSH! So, the Snoop Part makes no sense without the Dog(g). Good luck to Miley on her Musical endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment