Mar 10, 2013

Once again, DST screwed me over...

It started, but since it has "no effect" on MY clock, I don't have to pull one hour ahead... It just means that TV shows are exactly as the same time as in the US East Coast... and I missed a few cartoons today thanks to it... In other news, Now I can buy Matty stuff AT NOON... Well, I would if I could cause Matty is cockblocking Day of Sale folks this months with the Subscribers only Fang-Man... Not complaining, about that, cause I was going to skip him, but it's weird having a Matty free month... It's strangely Liberating... The worst part is that I'll be complaining the same when DST is over...

Also, I've noticed a pattern on the Filmation figures... from the Filmation sub... Most of them have a crappy episode to them... I've seen the Ice Age Cometh and the Great Books Mystery and They are AWFUL!! I mean banging my head to a wall bad...

Wonder what I'll do on my Matty vacation... I think I should get back to do the Jitsu and Ram Man reviews... BEFORE thinking of Matty vacations... They arrived last Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment