Apr 18, 2013

But where's the Clarissa Explains it all reunion?

Melissa Joan Hart, AKA Sabrina the Teenage Witch is pondering the possibility of a Sabrina the Teenage Witch Reunion... She may do it, but I'm more interested in a reunion of another show...

In any case here's some clips that highlight the ONLY reason I want a Sabrina the No Longer a Teenage Witch reunion



Why are the paparazzi following Macaulay Culkin again?

I mean all he is known for is Home Alone movies... The 2 that did not suck... A crappy thriller with Frodo and... NOTHING ELSE...


I SAID NOTHING ELSE!!! OK so he voiced Adam on a Robot Chicken Sketch...

Apparently they're chasing him now and he's had it...
So look out Paparazzi... You may get hit in the head with paint cans tied to ropes or get shot in the face with a staple gun when you get home...

I wouldn't be surprised if he then shows up afterwards to deliver THIS message:

No comments:

Post a Comment