May 15, 2013

Holy crap! The Mouse backed away from "sexy Merida"!

Apparently they quietly removed the revamped Merida and that's kinda awesome!
I just can't believe that Disney actually bowed to Public pressure. I'll be honest, I didn't think this would happen. I'm glad that the Tweaking of Merida has been delayed... (Oh they're going to try again, but in a more subtle way...)



Bieber news time!! He gave up on the Monkey... Now Mally can be free in a German Zoo...

Seems like Kimmel wasn't much help... Then again, the Monkey is better without Bieber TBH.

Guess who was on Today's Toy Hunter?
I'll give you a hint... He wrote the story for the MOTUC Mini Comics... Give up? The Creator of the Purpool! (and the one who thinks that Spirit of Hordak's release is fun! Cause everyone loves the hunt!) Scott Toyguru Neitlich himself... I hope he had a Spector in his pocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment