May 22, 2013

Odds and ends 5/22/2013

My provider finally added BBC America to their line-up... Finally I can watch Doctor Who!! And Marathons of Star Trek: the Next Generation... Why am I watching Star Trek: the Next Generation? I thought that the whole point of a BBC channel was to watch British shows! Then again, the only British show I currently watch IS Doctor Who!!


OK Bieber, it's things like these that make people not take you seriously... The whole Chummy Wummy thing with a woman-beater makes people think less of you! I'm starting to feel really bad about Selena Gomez...

Xbox one was finally announced and I'm unimpressed. Zero, Zilch, Nada on backwards compatibility... Most games seem to be sports game and the focus seems to be making the Xbox the central hub for your TV. Voice and kinnect commands for using the TV... Meh... The possibility that the console would require an internet connection MOST of the time (even for single player games) is a HUGE Turn-off for me... Seems that this "next generation" is one that I'm very likely not going to be a part of...

3D Printing a Pizza!? I guess it's time for Michelangelo quote Jean Luc Picard and say:

(I had to wrap up that ST TNG mention up there)

No comments:

Post a Comment