Aug 19, 2013

Holy crap! It's been FOUR YEARS!?

To be honest, I didn't think I would be ranting for four years here. Sure it's my blog and all that, but honestly? I wasn't sure I would have found the right direction... I mean I do, but it's a pretty broad thing because, It's kinda how I work. It's a bit scattered and I focus on seemingly unimportant stuff while skimming the important stuff...

It's been a crazy ride: We still haven't gotten the He-Man Movie. There's a G-Force (as in Gatchaman) movie, the Death of Hannah Montana, The MOTUC... Oh my gosh the MOTUC... Seriously, as much crap that Mattel and Digital River have given me throughout these four years, those toys are simply AWESOME!!! Can't wait for my Castaspella!! Holy crap the MOTUC SDCC Reveals were the best reveals yet!!

I musn't forget My Little Pony, which has also given me enough material for reviews and rants. I have seen a moderate decrease in my gaming, but I find it a bit too hard to make videogame reviews especially since I'm mostly a retro gamer... Should I review Super Mario World? Zelda II: Adventure of Link? Batman Forever? Contra? Final Fantasy 6? Hang-On? Quick! Give me $160,000 So I can reread their Wikipedia entries!!

Nah, just kidding... the part about you guys giving me money... The best thing about this is actually YOU!! No, I'm not trying to kiss your butts, but It's pretty cool to get your feedback! The craziest thing was one of my rants being shared (not by me) on some sites I visit AND on Facebook! (I mean crazy in a good way!!)  Again, thanks for reading and sharing your comments!

Also, I hope you bought the sub... cause you might be a bit late by now... If you hurry you might have a chance... In the words of a certain Guru: BUY THE SUB!! I need Glimmer, so buy the freaking sub!!
(I had to make a last plug for the MOTUC Sub...)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 4 years of ranting, Nefty!

    Four more years! Four more years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll try to rant as much as possible!

      Delete