Aug 25, 2013

Batfleck has left me dazed and confused. I'm not fond of the idea of relying on Batman for a Superman movie. Ben Affleck spent years trying to make people forget about DareDevil (except FX kept reminding us of that with multiple airings of DareDevil and it's craptacular Spin-off) but now that he's Batman, many bring back Gigli... Guilty!

Apparently, Brian Cranston (of Breaking Bad, Malcom in the Middle) is going to be Lex Luthor...
I gotta say, that's not a bad Idea... I think anyone can do better than this:


I hate to say it, but this may be shaping up to be something good... We got rid of Christian "Mad Dog" Bale as Batman! But yes, I was being serious about Mewes and Smith for Bat Villains... I really wish DC didn't rely on the Bat-shaped crutch...

No comments:

Post a Comment