Jun 6, 2018

Damn NECA, damn Playmates toys to hell... *language*

I had them in my fucking cart... I had no issues with PayPal, hell, I even used One touch to bypass the bullshit login bullshit that asks me to log in again even if I logged in 2 minutes before.

I had the turtles on my fucking cart... but for some reason NECA asked me to MANUALLY ADD PHONE AND ADRRES INFO, EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE ON MY PAYPAL!!!

Today was the only day I was able to order these... unless I lose some sleep tomorrow...
Fucking shit!!! We wouldn't have to go through this bullshit if it wasn't for fucking Playmates toys.
I meam, Playmates is only focusing on the Rise crap... not to mention that thwy made their "classics stuff" a bit hard to find... and they cancelled the cool mirage Splinter from many years ago, or  87 inspired Shredder and Krang to go with Bebop amd Rocksteady.

Scalpers will have a field day with this...
Scalper no scalping! Scalper no scalping! Scalper no scalping!

I had to try...
The one thing that could ruin my day is that alleged pedophile Jared Leto returns as Joker.

No comments:

Post a Comment