Jun 23, 2018

It came from the Toy Chest: Don't you know who I Am?



Or Ram Man's gimp brother... cause that ain't no Juggernaut, bitch...
THIS IS A JUGGERNAUT!
Cain Marko, dickhole and avatar of Cyttorak on Earth. The so-called Unstoppable Juggernaut has tangled with the X-Men and other people but... unstoppable Juggernaut and stuff.
I tried hiring Zangief to go Marvel vs Capcom up on his ass, but failed.
I even got two Spider-Men and Captain Freaking America and you can guess the outcome of the battle...
I considered srealing a Stank armor, but Tony is ill-equipped down there... unlike this Liefeldian Adonis if he was burned worse than Freddy Krueger...
I promise I'll stop Jughead once I form my super team. In the meantime,  Nefty will do some bpring rating thing on Juggernaut.
Juggernaut: I'm Unstoppable!!

Juggernaut: Don't you know who I am?
Zangief: The bitch Juggernaut.
Deadpool: Turn down for what!?

Deadpool: When Captain America throws his mugjty shiiiiield!
Spidey: All those who chose to oppose his shield must yiiiiield!
Sc.Spider:If he's led to a fight and a duel is due!
Deadpool: Then the red and the white and the blue'll come through!
DP, Sc.Spider, Spidey: WHEN CAPTAIN AMERICA THROWS HIS MIGHTY SHIIIIIIIIELLLLD!!!
Cap: Shut the @#$ up!
Dp, Sc.Spider, Spidey: LANGUAGE!!

Articulation
This BaF lacks double joints at the knees and elbows. Most likely die to weight issues.
3.5

Paint and sculpt
There is a mild wash on mine. (I ended repainting mine because I felt that his Crimson Bands weren't reddish enough. I mixed CRIMSON with a light brown to reach a terracotta-like color. True crimson looked a bit goofy on the figure ) other than the wash on the bands and helmet, there is very little on the way of the paint. Sculpt is a beautiful example of Juggernaut here.
4.5

Accessories 
Since he's a BAF, he gets no accessories. A BaF with accessories is not an uncommon thing, but it's not the norm. I would've liked a second Head without the helmet.
N/A

Overall 
Juggernaut gets a 4.0 as his final score and it's a great score... That head was a pain in the ass to get thougb... but worth it!! While some may not like my repaint, I feel that the more reddish bands and helmet are better than the near black helmet he origonally had.
Ryu: Shinkuu!!
Cyclops: Aim your hadouken to his chest, while I go for the helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment