Jan 24, 2024

My journey to FFIX Has begun.

 This remaster feels far more polished than the FFVIII one. Visually speaking, they do the blending between models and backgrounds a bit better than 8. Treasure chests don't seem obvious like in 7. Also it feels like it was made for PS4 and not a hasty PC port like 8.

Buuuuuuut I do have a complaint: there's a slight input lag. Noticeable in the jump rope mini game (need to make 1000 jumps for a sidequest and trophy... guess I ain't platinum this one.) Next week I'm going to visit my cousin who has a working PS2 and I'm taking my physical copy of FFIX to test my theory. 

So far I barely played for an hour, because Adult responsibilities call, and I'm finding myself enjoying it more than I did 8. 


All I know is that this one will take me longer to beat than ff8

No comments:

Post a Comment