May 18, 2010

Stop! Miley Time!

Whew! It's been a while since I've done a straight up Miley Related Article... The one referencing the Michael Jacksonfication of Miley Cyrus was the last one... (I'm not counting the Odds and ends.) Here's my newest Miley Ranticle:


Miley Cyrus Parties after Hannah Montana wraps
That's it... It's done! No more Hannah Montana... After the last season airs, that's it. Miley is free from the "Evil Wig".

She celebrated with the rest of the Hannah cast at a Nightclub their new "Hannah free" Lives. That's cool. Miley danced and singed... Well she IS Miley Cyrus, daughter of Singer/Actor/Narrator of the Hillbilly documentary on the History Channel, Billy Ray Cyrus also Miley USED to be Hannah Montana; so singing is kinda mandatory. Among the people in the Audience was the demon spawn of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett... F@#$%^ing Jaden Smith... Grrr! That little prick is ruining everything I enjoy!! He'd better stay away from MOTU of Final Fantasy...


Party on Miley, but remember one thing: Hannah will haunt you for the rest of your life and don't audition for the role of Jerrica Benton/Jem if they make a Jem movie... It'll be like Hannah Montana but with a million times more Pink!! (The color, not the singer)

Two things make me sad regarding the End of Hannah Montana: I'll miss the supporting cast (Especially: Emily Osment, Billy Ray Cyrus and Jason Earles)
No more Hannah except on reruns... cause Miley's gonna hunt for some new roles...
What I'm gonna do with my newfound freedom from Hannah-time? Find a cure for cancer, promote world peace? Ramble on and on about irrelevant crap? I'll take C... Why? I'm no scientist and I'm not a motivational speaker... If I was I would be raking in money by talking crap... now give me all of your money... See it didn't work...
Remember kiddies, June 11th go see THE A-Team... Do not feed the demon Smith spawn...

No comments:

Post a Comment