Feb 26, 2011

Thundercats are loose for a little while

A small sneak peek to the new Thundercats toon was shown last Friday on Cartoon NEtwork.
I have to say that I'm interested. I might have some issues with the designs and PokéSnarf.
Mumm-Ra looks SWEET! Pretty much just like I remember... Hopefully the voice will be creepy.
I know that I saw Jaga and Grune the Destroyer! Freaking Grune the Destroyer has a seemingly important role here!
The Thunderkittens are cloaked, but their faces look like the thunderkittens... Unlike certain Muttonchopped T-Cat!
So far it looks interesting... As always I have to wait and see... Can't wait to hear the following words:
I want to see what the new toon will do to improve on this... Will the intro have a tribute to the old intro like 200X MOTU did?

No comments:

Post a Comment