Jun 20, 2011

Hey What the!? Soylent Green much?

Oh crap!
Watch it and weep. Japan has made a $#!+burger... OK Technically it's a burger whose meat has been made out of protein found in feces.

Ryan Dunn is DEAD!

I hope this is not one of those "Jackass"type of pranks just to get a reaction, cause that would suck a lot. Not saying that I'm glad he's dead. All that I'm saying is that if he's not truly dead then that's not cool...

Reinventions and Adaptations are things that I fear in the world of Hollywood movies. Well, remember that whole Voiceover cast wish list I had for MOTU and PoP?
Looks like we really ARE getting a new toon... Classic Media is going to reinvent *gulp!* MOTU... We're gonna be watching and waiting... Better not suck, or that Mattel doesn't screw it up...

No comments:

Post a Comment