Jun 29, 2011

If you Smell What the Joes are Cooking! and other stuff...

Well that remark just confirms something about The Rock and GI Joe...
RoadBlock is the Joe that will be played by The Rock! Not only that, but the cast is growing:

Hopefully a reference to this will be made by Rockblock!
So far the only bad news, aside Channing Tatum returning, is that the director for GI Joe II is the same guy that Directed: Never Say Never... AKA the This Is It for the Boyfriend of Selena Gomez .

By the Power of Grayskull! We MAY HAVE A MOVIE!! With that said I am excited AND worried... In any case... New Toon, New Movie, MOTUC... It seems to be an awesome time to be a fan of MOTU!!

Remember the Previous Post? The one where I vented my frustration at WB for making me wait until August to see the seemingly not so awesome GL movie... I mentioned something about talks for a sequel... There you go... Dammit WB! I wanted to see it at the theatres!

You STILL got a friend in me!?
Hold on to your stands better tighten those Articulation points because Sheriff Woody says that Toy Story 4 is possible! I hope he's not pulling my cord on this...


You better not be lying Sheriff...

No comments:

Post a Comment