Apr 24, 2012

Hey What the!? CHeezburger Pizza!? I can haz it!?

Yes, Pizza Hut has topped the craziness of the Stuffed Crust or the Insider Pizza or the Stuffed Crust Insider Pizza by making a pizza with a Cheeseburger crust!
Sure it's not available in America, but they made it... They also have one with hot dogs and another one with chicken fingers...

Damn! Looks like the Heart Attack Grill strikes again!
Another Customer fell to a Hamburger from this place... Part of me wants to try their food... possibly deadly but possibly tasty... since almost everything that tastes good is bad for you... sorry that's the diet talking... I mean it's not like they have Bacon shakes or anything...

Bacon shakes!? That's Crazy! Bacon Sundaes is where it's at! No, Really... Burger King is TESTING Bacon Sundaes!
I dunno... It sounds odd, but then again I love dunking fries on Wendy's Frosty... Not doing it anymore though... (D-I-E-T!!) but you get the idea, a combo of something sweet with something salty...

But there seems to be a trend with Food... Looks like we're pushing the envelope on Possibly harmful stuff instead of making eating Healthy more tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment