Apr 14, 2012

Partly Metal, Partly Real, Partly inspired Lady Gaga?

I'm not Lady Gaga's biggest fan... there's something about her that reminds me of something else...

I'm talking about this Lady... uh Gaga... Well I was watching some 80s Cartoon and...

Yes, I was Watching The Gatchacats... IN SPACE!!! OR Silverhawks as everyone else knows them...
There's a Villain whose name is Poker Face...
Can't Read my, can't read my
No he can't read my uh... you get the idea...

But a guy whose name is Poker Face is not Enough... That's why I got Exhibit B!

MELODIA!! Being Lady Gaga when Lady Gaga was in diapers... (Possibly made out of stuffed animals or something...)






No, Seriously... Check out Green Haired Lady Gaga and Melodia... There is a resemblance...

If they EVER make a Silverhawks Live Action movie... I think Lady Gaga as Melodia is as obvious as Patrick Stewart Playing Professor Charles Xavier in X-Men!
I think I'm gonna go watch some more Silverhawks lessons and laugh immaturely because of Uranus... OR how much Mon-Starr sounds like Mumm-Ra...

No comments:

Post a Comment