Oct 12, 2012

It Came from the Toy Chest: My Little Little Ponies!

I've got 2 out of 3 Pony 3 Packs for the blind bag pony scale... Still missing the Twilight Sparkle, Cadance, Shining Armor Pack... Meaning I got myself a Cloudsdale pack with a second Rainbow Dash in that scale...

If Derpy had been here, I would've been VERY excited!


No Dashie, you can't be a Wonderbolt...




But I have a Wonderbolt (neither Spitfire, nor Soarin... Apparently it's Surprise according to the MLP Wiki)
Wait... Surprise? Isn't that technically the G1 character who Current Pinkie Pie is the spiritual successor of?
holy Pony... I also got a Griffin in that pack... Mean old Grumpy Gilda!!

Then she made cupcakes... If you know what I mean!

Beastman was happy to get a Griffin... Sadly it's not on the scale that he wanted.




Must not do Redneck jokes...




And none of this is for Rainbow Dash...
Also I have the Apple Family pack... Sadly it contains no Applebloom...


But it has Granny Smith!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Big Mac!! Well, I could say he's Little Mac...

I walked into that one...

So, like I mentioned these are blindbag figurines with zero Articulation (Perfect to use as Props on other Toylines) Here we ARE getting some of the characters that the Playful Ponies have not made and probably WILL NOT make... I'm waiting for That cord... I mean DISCORD!!

IT's BONUS TIME!!
Call on the blind bag ponies! Open up, get your reward!!

No, that's not a normal Rainbow dash with 2 tons of glitter...
*hides glitter*

WHY CAN'T I GET A PINKIE PIE!?






No comments:

Post a Comment