Nov 27, 2012

Thanksgiving was Thursday, then it was Black Friday... we we we so excited

Thanksgiving is already over... So I spared you of the Horrible video by the Creepy Rapping Stalker from Friday dressed as a Turkey hanging out with a bunch of kids at one of the kids' house... There is no adult supervision aside from the Turkey-Man...


Patrice Wilson does it again! He ruins the life of another 12 year old girl in order to become famous as a producer. I mean look at the video above and compare it to Rebecca Black's Friday...

OK so you saw these two videos and two things are probably going through your mind:

Gee! These two videos are very similar... also F*** you, Nefty for making me look at these crappy videos made by the same creepy dude!
Sorry for the double dose of ARK Music Factory crap, but after Thursday it comes Friday... and what's on a Thursday? It's Thanksgiving!

I feel bad for the girl on this video... The Thanksgiving one... Rebecca Black was a fluke that got such massive amounts of hatred, most of it undeserved, but sadly, that's the nature of the beast. Now, with this song, Patrice Wilson KNEW what he was doing... Can you see what his plan is? OK I'm starting to sound like the host of one of those Pre-School shows like Dora the Explorer...
He's trying to recreate Friday, or at least the media storm that Friday created. Now all of the hatred this song (It's Thanksgiving) and the girl singing it are getting are part of Patrice Wilson's Master plan! (Which obviously involves getting a buttload of money from It's Thankgsgiving merchandise and all that... like ringtones and crap) Meanwhile, the girl singing will only get massive amounts of hatred and possibly death threats like it happened with Rebecca Black.

Also, if the Mayans are right, the world ends on a Friday... Fun, fun, fun?

 But before Thanksgiving, Mattel had a "Better than Black Friday" Sale. It started on Wednesday, it ended today. Like Last Year's Black Friday to Cyber Monday sale, Mattel had some items at a discounted price. Others not so much. Like an idiot I missed out on Temple of Darkness Sorceress, that was supposed to come in December, but the guys at Mattel thought that December was too overloaded and sold her on this sale without any advice. She sold out and she's gone! It kinda sucks, but at least I have regular flavor sorceress and maybe 2 falcons to repaint. Yesterday was Cyber Monday and US Residents got like super mega bonuses if they shipped their stuff through USPS... 50% off in shipping and almost everything was 30% off. As an added bonus there was a 15% discount on checkout... I got myself a Sir Laser Lot... Cause he looks like Cobra Commander and some other stuff that will be revealed at its proper It came from the Toy Chest. I got one HELL of a deal on the Matty stuff. Sadly no Zodac... That's one gap that I haven't been able to fill yet!

Dental Hygiene has become 20%  cooler! My Little Pony Great Smile Set is here! It contains all you see here. I wonder if it's only Twilight Sparkle or if there is one for each of the Mane 6!

Dear Princess Celestia: Today I learned that Dental care is Magic, Your Faithful Student, Twilight Sparkle
It's really cute... but I kinda find it a bit weird having Twilight Sparkle looking at me while I'm brushing my teeth. Then again I'd say the same thing if I had He-Man and/or She-Ra looking at me to make sure I brushed my teeth!

It's official: The MLP:FIM people are checking the fansites... I mean, they HAVE to otherwise, how can you explain this:

The Bronies' hatred towards G3 is kept mostly on boards. Somepony had to be checking MLP fansites to notice that... and how about this:

I mean really... If Pinkamena returns and asks Rainbow Dash to make Cupcakes with her and RD runs away, then we know they're throwing bones at the bronies.

No comments:

Post a Comment