Feb 7, 2013

Apparently DigiRiver screwed up and made an Oopsie!

Unlike the other Oopsies that force me to buy MOTUC toys from resellers, this one Looks like a Good Oopsie! On Thursday February 7th This happened.
My eyes popped out like that when I saw you...
Well, it's Mantenna... Now for more Eye popping, keep scrolling down baby!




He-Man may have the Power... but I just had an accident...



Holy Crap!








No Glimmer... I'm cool with Casta, but give me Glimmer, Dammit!

Woowee! Castaspella! Now we're an Angella and Glimmer from getting the Core Rebels...

Icer... while not a fan of him, the Staff of Avion is sexy...
Batros is another Character I do not care about but that's 2 Filmation guys!
NOW the Final reveal is ONE of my most awaited Filmation Reveals! She's so Evil she even got a 2 part Episode!! SHOKOTI!!
Now we need Melaktha... What? I like Melaktha!
Looks like 2013 is shaping to be a SUPER Sweet! MOTU Year...
New Adventures He-Man gor his Toy Armor and Helmet... Hopefully he has the parts for the Cartoon look as well...





No comments:

Post a Comment