Feb 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Toot/Clara/Timmy/Young Ben/X-23/Dil Pickles!

Obviously I'm wishing Tara Strong a super fantastic Birthday before Twilight gets changed...
So, Happy Birthday TS!! Also thanks for all the voices! /)^3^(\

There's some other folks who I want to thank and wish a Happy Birthday... cause their work has entertained me and stuff...

Christina Ricci, (Obviously for Addams Family... The First one cause the second one was blegh, Speed Racer too!)

Scott Menville, for his role as Young Albedo on Xenosaga, Robin on Teen Titans... wait! Robin and Raven share a Birthday!? Wait! He's also a Russian soldier from Snake Eater AND a Genome Soldier... Tara Strong was Paz and the twins from Portable Ops... Mind blown! Screw him being Ma-Ti... He was in the Original My Little Pony!! and who's a My Little Pony now? Brain exploding!

I'll back away from the Birthdays and move to other stuff!

The Doctor is in! Well,Matt Smith is going to be on Ryan Gossling's How to Catch a Monster... Mr. Gossling is going to direct and write... just flip the order of those... This will be interesting since I'm used to seeing Mr. Smith as The Doctor... Then again it was a bit odd for me to look at David Tennant in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, cause all I could see was The Doctor... Luckily I hadn't seen Doctor Who before Christopher Eccleston before the Rise of Cobra... but it made his tenure as the Doctor a bit weird for me cause all I could see was Destro! Now whenever I watch Doctor Who all I can think of is Ponies...

Retaliation better not suck...

The whole delaying it is getting to me...

Canning Tatum better not go comatose on this...


Arizona is going to be super safe now... Joe Arpaio, "America's toughest Sheriff" teams up with a "deity" to train the Arizona Posse of School Defenders...

Obviously, people criticize, HIS inclusion, aside the usual anti-Arpaio stuff. Some people forget that he's a real martial artist... sure, with an Ego the size of Asia, but still an expert. I'm not condoning or attacking the idea... I'm not a fan of posses in general, cause it reminds me of the Wild West... I suppose this is mostly a Hyper Publicized thing to scare off possible criminals to not go shooting into schools or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment