Feb 22, 2013

Aw... Hell no! Megan Fox as April!?

Of all the worst things that could happen after Michael Bay got TMNT... Megan Fox as April is on the top 3 Worst Possible things... that could happen to the movie.
April O'Neil... Aw Hell no!
Damn you! God Damn you all to Hell!
All we need now is for him to make the TMNT into Aliens or some crazy crap! is Number Two...
Being the chosen one alien heroes to save two worlds from an intergalactic war that could doom both worlds is tied with Shia LaBeouf as Casey Jones for #1... sadly the leaked script got taken down thanks to a C & D letter from Paramount...
Well, I'm no huge fan of Peter Laird's attitude towards his creation at times, but...
Someone else alerted me to the existence of this script, and I just a few minutes ago finished reading it. If it is, in fact, the actual draft that was rejected and caused the production of the next TMNT movie to be pushed back to 2014 because the script was unsatisfactory, then I think all true TMNT fans should be grateful to the new "powers that be" that they did not allow this wretched thing to go any further. It could definitely be taken as a good sign if that is the case.

It reminds me of one of the reasons I am glad to not own the property anymore... because I don't have to tear what little hair I have left out while trying to fix junk like this. -- PL

 I do agree with him about that thing being wretched... but seriously, Michael Bay is America's Uwe Boll... except that Bay's Craptacular movies make Money...

If I can say 1 positive thing about this piece of news is: At least it's not K-Stew...
K-Stew is right... We need to be fracking high in order to like Teenage Alien Invading Ninja Turtles...

No comments:

Post a Comment