Apr 14, 2014

April 2014 Early access was a Nightmare but I made it!

Today was the Early Access day with Kowl and Loo-Kee 2 pack (a bit overpriced pack, but I need Loo-Kee) not to Mention Beastman's bitch, KLACKY!!
The new Items weren't showing up until a few minutes before the sale.
Firefox was crashing like Launchpad Mc Quack
Google Chrome was acting up with the items vanishing and loading a blank Early Access Page. When the items loaded you clicked on the page and turned Kowl/Loo-Kee pack into a $200 Item.
Only Internet Explorer came through today for me...
Yes, we've all heard that the best thing IE is useful is to download a better browser, but Slow IE came through for me: Translation: I have a Loo-Kee!

Honestly, Matty seems to be getting worse. while there was no Geoblock this time, I had to wade through a lot of crap to get my items. Something that I didn't have to do during my last year as a cherry picker.

The good news is that I DO NOT have to play Matty's games to get Loo-Kee... Goatman should be available at cons that I'm likely not going to, like power-con (Goatman sold out in 45-ish minutes after the EA sale started) and he may show up for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Matty sale.

Seriously, who has time to be checking out Matty 24/7 to see if Loo-Kee is available? Especially since the pack sold out on Early Access. So, those who wanted them and were late, will have 2 options:

Play Matty's games with Kowl/Loo-Kee and Hunt Goatman on cons that are NOT SDCC and have Mattel Presence.
Pay Secondary Market Prices.

I didn't like the games with Kool-Aid Hordak, I don't like them with Loo-Kee...

I'm going to call it once again: either Ninjor or Gwildor will be the dumbass Chase figure for 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment