Aug 10, 2016

So, I saw The Killing Joke...

It was good. Not perfect, good. The extra Batgirl themed half hour I can take or leave.
The so-called infamous sex scene was Tamer than a CW Show. I don't see the big deal. During that first half hour, Batgirl was the one moving the story forward. She decided to slide up and down the bat pole. She also decides to end her vigilante career. (Which was the extra content not related to the Original Killing Joke. I kinda get WHY they added this content... pad out the runtime, make the Batman/Joker dynamic a bit more personal in Batman's point of view.)

Hearing Conroy and Hamill reprising their roles as Batman and Joker... Yes, I must also point out that Batgirl was played by Twilight Sparkle... but this is a tangent... Curse my voice crush on Tara Strong!! Back on the main topic... Hearing Conroy and Hamill made me think: We need to get Kevin Conroy, Tim Daly (or George Newbern) AND Clancy Brown to read ALL of the Batman/Bruce Wayne, Superman/Clark Kent, and Lex Luthor lines from MARTHA!! The movie.



Also, Clancy Brown doing an Eisenberg impression... I'm hoping he uses the Mr. Krab's voice...

No comments:

Post a Comment