Jan 25, 2018

Action figure woes: crappy eBay sellers.

Buying from eBay can be a gamble. I had bought a Starscream from a vendor "from Australia" the Starscream Came broken and I've spent 2.5 weeks trying to get my money back... I failed, because to get a full refund, I had to pay return postage to China, not Australia, and with Tracking, the cheapest option would have left me with less money than getting the low-ball amount the seller offered.

I think that once the Soundwave arrives, I'll quit TF... Maybe I'll find a way to glue the broken piece, even if he loses transformation capabilities.
It's a bit of a shame, but it is what it is. I was bound to hit a bum seller eventually, but that's a part of the Collector's way of life. It's scuzzbuckets like this seller that make collecting a pain in the ass.

But another reason to quit Transformers: Figuarts Street Fighter...
I know what you're thinking: Nefty, aren't you collecting Storm Collectibles Street Fighter V figures?

Yes, but Figuarts has something that Storm doesn't...

My weak spot...

No comments:

Post a Comment