Jan 7, 2018

Being "The Toy Guy" in the family...

Being "The Toy Guy" in the family has its ups and downs... This Christmas and Three Kings Day I've received a couple of toys as gifts from friends and family. Ranging from Hot Wheels to Marvel Legends among other toys and board games
... (Some of the more trollish variety gave me some peculiar toys... As in adult toys if you know what I mean...) I had a backlog of toys, which caused the Advent Calendar... Now I've got about 10-ish toys, not counting the upcoming SFV Chun Li and Akuma Matata... Reptile's waiting for Shao Kahn. Sadly, the TF Masterpiece Starscream I ordered came out broken and I'm waiting for the seller to respond to see what I'll do next.

Got a few repeat items that obviously won't come out the toy chest, but I will try to post the new stuff in a Timely manner. I still have to comment on a few movies I've seen and still waiting for my internet connection to return, so I can finish the Gatchaman movie Review.

It's pretty awesome when friends and family kinda support your hobbies despite not understanding them fully.

The downs are that sometimes, I kinda wish I got the boring adult presents like a wallet, handkerchiefs, or pots and pans kind of stuff so I wouldn't have to Adult and buy those things. Also the awkwardness whenever there's THAT one person who doesn't get it at all and acts like an ass about it. Other than that, it's pretty awesome being "the Toy Guy" in the family. Not to mention being able to keep up with the youngins when gaming... Especially when playing Mario Kart, Smash, or Street Fighter... Screw cod, fnaff, and Minecraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment