Jan 17, 2018

I can't review General Leia and Master Luke...

I know it sounds silly. Not being able to review a pair of Star Wars Black series toys that I have reviewed past variants of.
When I took this picture, I started crying like a fool.  Seeing the figures of Han, Leia, and Luke from the beginning of their journey and figures from the end of their journey made me feel a bunch of emotions.
While I wasn't alive when Star Wars premiered, I was able to see the Trilogy on TV and VHS. Saw the first Special Editions at the cinema. All three movies, one after the other. Saw the Prequels at the cinema. As well as Force Awakens and The Last Jedi.

I grew up on Star Wars (and many other pop culture series, but I'm talking about Star Wars now) while I wasn't super Hardcore about it, There was a special place in my heart for Star Wars. Luke, Han, and Carrie Fisher are dead. Aside a Force Ghost Luke in Episode IX, I will never see Han, Leia, or Luke ever again. Their story is now over.

It hurts knowing that three friends that in a way have been with me almost all my life, are gone now. The only way I'd be able to see them again is clinging to the past.

I got to commend Hasbro for making me feel intense feelings with 6 action figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment