Mar 8, 2019

It came from the toy chest: She can be ANYONE you like...(X)

And chances are she'll kill you of you're of no use to her... I'm talking aboht Jennifer Lawrence and Rebecca Romijn formerly Stamos... Did she take the O'Connell from her husband... the guy with the roaches?

I'm talking about Mystique... Shapeshitrer, assassin, mutant... Blue... forgot terrorist! (And Rogue's "mother" but she's also Nightcrawler's mother)
Reference to the
J-Law Mystique

Articulation:
Mystique fares normally here. She is on one of the standard female bodies. The only thing really hindering her I think ulation would be the good part of her tunic which is a separate Piece.
4.0
Reference to the
Rebecca Romaine Lettuce
Mystique

Paint and sculpt:
As already stated, Mystique is on a normal female body so there is nothing to write home about in that area. Her face and  skirt these are the important pieces. She has this sexy angry look to her. But from certain angles it kind of looks like she wants to speak to the manager. The skirt piece... there's something off about it I can't quite put my finger on it but here is one of those few instances where I kind of prefer the toy biz figure out bit better here. I mean only the skirt piece because in everything else the Hasbro figure is superior.
4.0
Into the spare parts
Drawer until we
get a Lilandra.

Accessories:
Mystique has a golden gun a golden Tommy Gun, a shape-shifting  Rogue head, and A Lilandra head.
The Tommy Gun is Hammerhead's and the gun is Black Widow's.
The Rogue head is a repaint of the already existing head of Rogue from the Juggernaut Wave but repainted and a half Rogue half Mystique color scheme.

The Lilandra head is the biggest tease ever because we are getting Charles soon but no Lilandra. Methinks she might be revealed at SDCC time.
5.0
Rogue vs Carol...
My money is on Rogue.

Overall:
Mystic gets a 4.33 as her final score she's a decent  figure. I'm not going to lie but Hammerhead's gun is clunky as hell and her skirt piece can be a bit annoying! I'm seriously considering gluing that thing just to keep it from dancing around.
Iceman: Remember when we were a thing?
"Rogue": Back when I was Uncle Jesse's girl... I mean Sookie Stackhouse!
We don't talk about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment