Mar 21, 2019

We MAY HAVE a He-Man...

Finally... some news that isn't "we're working on it!"
We have a name possibly attached to the role of Adam/He-Man...  some dude named Noah Centineo and I don't like him. He looks wimpy... nice for Adam,  bad for He-Man.
No idea who he is... he's appeared on some Disney Channel stuff and some movies I haven't seen...

Am I worried? Let me think... YES!!
Also, there's a leaked video of him doing the 5 knuckle shuffle... and I don't mean the John Cena kind. Have fun ladies and gents who are attracted to men...

But being serious for a moment here. It's nice to have some bit of news, but this amounts to nothing. THAT December deadline is getting closer but we're getting nowhere with the movie. I think that the soonest it will be happening; if this keeps going along might be at best 2020.

I honestly have no faith in this project and I smell a turd bigger than Trank4stic.

No comments:

Post a Comment