Mar 9, 2019

Will Smith is out, Heimdall is in... and other stuff.

Idris Elba is now Deadshot. I can live with that. He's a great actor and is very likely to make people believe he's Floyd Lawton and not playing himself.

I often criticize Will Smith, for being a bad parent, a bad actor, or being absolutely cringy in blue... but I'm right about Elba being a much better actor for the role.

Katherine Helmond, who most people my age remember her as Mona from Who's the Boss? Has passed away. I think she was in Everybody Loves Raymond... Yup, she was Raymomd's Mother in Law... Her castmates remember her fondly. Obviously, I shall give my condolences to friends and family.

Really? This April? Cobra Kai returns for Season 2...

Now if I can find a way to see the First Season... Last time I tried, Not available in your area blocked me from watching...

No comments:

Post a Comment