Jul 8, 2013

Crikey!

If you see the title of this rant, you might be wondering: Why am I using Australian slang?
If your answer is that I'm going to talk about something Australian, then you're absolutely right!



No, it's not Steve's Cameo in Doctor Dolittle 2... I'm going to rant about THIS!


Those are 90 minutes I'm not getting back... The thing is: I only liked the Crocodile Hunter Segments... Mostly cause it made me forget that I was watching a crappy movie. When the movie remembered it was a movie and not a Crocodile Hunter episode, then it went down the crapper. It kinda reminded me a bit of


but with a bit less funny... The trailers kinda promised some comedy, but it felt flat... The closest thing to a joke was implying that the Crocodile Hunter was some sort of... Terrorist!!

So here's the plot of the movie: CIA Satellite explodes and a hard drive full of sensitive photos (espionage stuff) crash lands in Australia... Earth's closest thing to Pandora... The CIA sends some secret agents to get the Hard Drive... but the Hard Drive ended up inside a Crocodile... That's how the Crocodile Hunter gets involved in all of this.

Seriously, it's NOT FUNNY!! DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS MOVIE!!! It's not so bad that it becomes good because it's so bad! It's bad cause it's pretty much an episode of the Crocodile Hunter intertwined with some sort of a paper thin plot. It isn't funny because it has the Crocodile Hunter and does nothing that would be funny by having him! (Unlike the Scene from Doctor Dolittle 2... Great! I'm praising a post 90s Eddie Murphy movie...

Perhaps if Steve had been in a fish-out-of-water situation, then we may have found some comedy with his antics... Which can be summed up as this:

"Animal X is really Dangerous, it can kill 10 blokes like me really fast! Let me fondle it!"
I miss Mr. Irwin, but this movie sucks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment