Jul 13, 2013

Oh Chucky... You should have been killed a long itme ago...

Seriously, you're no longer scary!

You're trying to hard Chuckster! I'm not sure if this is a reboot or if this is a sequel that goes in between Scary Chucky and Parody Chucky...
Straight to DVD... I smell suckage. There's something that makes him look a bit OFF.

I was afraid of THIS!?
In any case these movie is coming straight to DVD and it's yet another chance to see if Chucky has any appeal. Then again, I think that Chucky should have not come back after the Third movie... I'm being a bit generous cause I would have made Child's Play a single movie thing and MAYBE having different killers inhabit different toys. Just to avoid the "Mascot effect". The whole notion of doing a "Body Exchange Ritual" to avoid death seems like a cool idea. A killer who can exchange bodies and avoid the law? That's a freaking Genius idea for a Serial Killer movie! So much wasted potential...

I'll be honest, I don't expect this to be good... I mean, LOOK AT CHUCKY!! Let him die in peace!!


No comments:

Post a Comment