Jan 2, 2014

I just had a candy inside a candy...

Had John Candy been alive and eaten this we'd have a candy inside a candy, inside a Candy!
Hmmm... this reminds me of something.


No, not that!! THIS:



M&M candies... What if I told you that there is a Candy Bar full of M&M candies...
 I don't care if you've seen it before or not, because I'm going to review it!!
The m&m Chocolate Bar seems to promise a Chocolate Bar with m&m Candies inside of it.
The first Flaw I see with this can be seen on the Old School Commercial I posted above.
Melts in your mouth not on you hands and all that...
Can we guess what will MOST LIKELY MELT IN YOUR HANDS?
 If your answer is the m&m chocolate bar then you've won a No Prize! (Excelsior!)
(also, the m and m stand for Mars and Murrie...)

So, once we remove the sucker from the wrapper we have this candy bar that can be chopped into pieces if you want to share with your friends.
But let's face it, if you're eating this, chances are you're doing it on your own. I mean look at it... It  looks a bit disgusting.  Kinda looks like Fake Vomit trapped in a candy bar... or weird poop with sprinkles in the shape of a candy bar.
It's a bit gross looking, but it tastes rather nice, once you ignore the gross mental pictures I painted... Which were the first things I thought of when I took the pic of the unwrapped candy bar. Hell! Even the m&m character in it looks pissed off at being IN the bar. (and in the wrapping)
But back to the main topic, yes, the candy DOES taste better than what it looks like. Once you bite into it you can see the m&m Minis that are within the candy bar. The bar itself tastes like the standard milk chocolate used by Mars on other candy bars (Snickers, 3 Musketeers, Twix) the m&m candies embedded in the bar taste like, well, m&m candies.
Now the question is would I eat it again?
NOPE! There is something weird about the Mars Milk Chocolate on its own without any sort of company (Nougat, Caramel, peanuts or biscuit) Also, I'm not that fond of Plain chocolate m&m candies... I need something salty like a peanut or a pretzel inside of them.

This bar is gimmicky. It got enough attention for me to try it, but I'm not coming back for more. It's OK, but not a Wowee! I need to buy more of these! candy bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment