Jan 22, 2014

Reason # 749 to hate Michael Bay's T.A,I.N.T. *UPDATED WITH NEW PIC*

The First Look for the Turtles was leaked to the internet via a Michelangelo Halloween Costume.
I wanna throw up... I Knew that Each Turtle was going to have clothing...
But I just tried to forget that... I still have the Non-Asian Ken Rosenshredder to swallow.

So, Here we have the Micheldouchegelo Halloween costume...
Seriously, is it TOO FU FREAKING HARD TO MAKE THE TURTLES LOOK LIKE THE FREAKING TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!?

Do we Really need a MOTU/Conan Inspired Raphael, a Samurai Leonardo... (Aside a crazy 80s variant from Playmates), or Cyber Donnie?

The crazy ass Stupid Variants is Playmates' job, NOT the moviemakers' job... I mean, what's next? The Racially insensitive and possibly racist Bandito Michelangelo? What's the difference between the one on the left and the one on the right? (Aside the obvious: "One is a lame-ass Children's costume and the other is a Racially insensitive toy from the 80s/90s)

Also, WTF is up with the Tattoo? Don't know of any Tattoo Parlors in the sewers.

Suddenly the amazing Spider-Douche 2 is starting to look like the lesser evil... then again, that movie doesn't have a Douchebag at its helm... (remember that a Producer can override the Director)

It's wrong to enjoy other people's failures, but since the one failing is Michael Bay, I guess we can make an exception.

*UPDATE*
New Pic of the TAINT!! Man! It's worse than I thought!!
Uploaded the pic in case Paramount forces the pic down.

So, now that we have something better to look at than a Halloween Costume, I still hate it...
Let's see how I can put this in a non verbose way why I hate these costumes, aside the fact that they kinda remind me of lame Playmates variants...

So, I found a picture of THE OTHER THING this pic reminds me of...

That's right! They look like Rejected designs for the (Teenage Mutant) Ninja Turtles: the Next Mutation.

Or at least some weird Toy Variants from Playmates...

Right after Masters of the Universe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was very important to my childhood. I had so many hopes for this movie as well, but every bit of news I hear from it takes those hopes and buries them...


No comments:

Post a Comment